For purchasing more than 1,000 boxes, please click on the "Wholesale Discount Inquiry"
Would you like to know more on our wholesale pricing? Click on the Wholesale Discount Inquiry button.
Low Barrier mask use for lower-risk patients and procedures involving lowest levels of spray and spatter such as fluoride treatments, minor orthodontics and basic lab work.
SGS Testing Report
- BFE > 95% Bacterial Filtration
- PFE > 95% Particle Filtration
- 80 mmHg Fluid Penetration Resistance
- EN14683:2019 Type I, ASTM F2100-19 Level 1
- SGS certified ISO 13485 Medical Manufacturer
- FDA CE
- Please click here to view certificates and testing reports
- 3 Ply Layers Material - Polypropylene Spunbond + Meltblown
- Mask size: 17.5cmx9.5cm
- Box: 50 masks
- Box size: 19.5cmx10.5cmx9cm
- Carton: 40 boxes / 2000 masks per carton
- Carton size: 47cmx44cmx41cm
- Weight: 8.8kg per carton | 0.2kg per box
- + Individual box vacuum seal by poly sleeve to protect from water damage